Mp3 Script system requirements
PHP version 5.6 or newer is recommended.
It should work on 5.3.7 as well, but we strongly advise
you NOT to run such old versions of PHP, because of potential
security and performance issues, as well as missing features.
PHP short tags must be enabled.
A database is required for most web application programming. Currently supported databases are:
- MySQL (5.1+) via the mysql (deprecated), mysqli and pdo drivers
- Oracle via the oci8 and pdo drivers
- PostgreSQL via the postgre and pdo drivers
- MS SQL via the mssql, sqlsrv (version 2005 and above only) and pdo drivers
- SQLite via the sqlite (version 2), sqlite3 (version 3) and pdo drivers
- CUBRID via the cubrid and pdo drivers
- Interbase/Firebird via the ibase and pdo drivers
- ODBC via the odbc and pdo drivers (you should know that ODBC is actually an abstraction layer)